Terms of Service
Last Updated: December 04, 2016.
This Agreement covers all past, present and future communication between customer and Mobily specifically to the Site. This Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between us and you, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with respect to the Site only with the content and computer programs provided by or through the Site, and the subject matter of this Agreement. This Agreement may be changed at any time by Mobily without specific notice to you. The latest Agreement will be posted on the Site, and you should read this Agreement prior to each use of the Site.
USE LICENSE #
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Mobily Support Portal website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public commercial display;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Mobily at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Mobily's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Mobily makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Mobily does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Mobily or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Mobily's website, even if Mobily or a Mobily authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
ACCURACY OF MATERIALS #
The materials appearing on Mobily's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Mobily does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Mobily may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Mobily does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Mobily has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Mobily of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Mobily may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
GOVERNING LAW #
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.