You can purchase data allownace on your Prepaid, Postpaid or Data line by sending the respective commands over SMS to 1100.
|Add-On||Price||Subscription||Renew Now||Stop Auto Renew||Duration|
|150MB||SAR 5||750||11750||00750||2 Weeks|
|500MB||SAR 20||6090||6091||6092||1 Month|
|1GB||SAR 30||6100||6101||6102||1 Month|
|2GB||SAR 50||7200||7201||7202||1 Month|
|5GB||SAR 75||7300||7301||7302||1 Month|
|20GB||SAR 135||6300||6301||6302||1 Month|
|100GB*||SAR 160||7080||7081||7082||1 Month|
|100GB||SAR 285||8080||8081||8082||3 Months|
|300GB||SAR 450||300||N / A||N / A||3 Months|
|600GB||SAR 900||606||N / A||N / A||6 Months|
* Special Promotion.
To activate and manage services:
- Bundles can be activated by sending the Subscription command mentioned in the table above via SMS to 1100.
- Bundles can be activated through Mobily outlets or by calling Mobily Customer Care Center 1100.
- Sending the Subscription command will activate the chosen Data bundle and its validity will be based on the activation date, for both Postpaid and Prepaid customers.
- If you consumed all your Data balance before the end of the validity period and would like to renew your subscription to the bundle you were subscribed to, send the corresponding SMS command to 1100.
- Bundles can be renewed only when the Data balance of the bundle reaches 500MB or less.
- Your bundle will be renewed automatically upon expiry (except for 300GB and 600GB Data Bundles).
- Sending the Stop Auto-renewal command will prevent the Data bundle from being automatically renewed when it expires, while being able to continue using the remaining Data balance until consumed or expired.
- You can subscribe to multiple bundles at the same time.
- You can check your Data balance by sending a blank SMS to 1411 for postpaid lines or dialing *1411# for prepaid lines.
**Price does not include Value Added Tax (VAT):
- For Prepaid Voice & Data Subscriptions: Bundles prices will be similar to the above table since VAT is already deducted from the balance upon recharge.
- For Postpaid Voice subscriptions: An additional 5% will be added to your monthly bill.