Customer Complaints Right
The customer has the right to remonstrate the service or its quality and file a complaint by:
- Opening a complaint ticket in Mobily Support Portal (Mobile Complaint, Data Complaint, FTTH Complaint).
- Calling Mobily customer service center at 1100 or 0560101100
- Visiting a Mobily outlet and submitting the complaint through the customer service representative to register it.
- Reaching us through Mobily customer service account on Twitter @Mobily1100
Mechanism for handling complaints
- Issuance of a reference number to track your request, with an SMS or Email will be sent containing its details.
- Your request will be resolved and replied to within a maximum period of 5 days, and will be escalated to a higher managerial level if it exceeds 5 days.
- Once your case is resolved and closed, you will receive an SMS or an Email informing you about it.
- If you are not satisfied with the resolution, you can reopen the same request with the same reference number, in which it will gain higher priority in handling.
The customer has the right to escalate the complaint if it is not resolved within a period of 5 days, by mailing us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org and including the complaint reference number.
Customer Rights and Responsibilities #
|Telecom Act||Click Here|
|Terms for Offering Telecom Services||Click Here|
|Telecom Executive Regulations||Click Here|
|Customer Rights||Click Here|